There's these boys. They stole my heart. They call me Mom.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

my boys

I can't go any further into my blog without mentioning the heartbeats of my life.  I love these little men more than they will ever be able to comprehend.  Here are some quick photos of the beautiful blessings I have been granted.  Words will never suffice.

Bade at 3 1/2 years.  We were eating at Steak and Shake on our way to the NICU at Brackenridge hospital to see our 'lil guy Coop.

Here is our 'lil guy.  He was only a few days old here.  This was taken while I was still at the hospital as well.  That's Bade's hand on his head.  

My handsome sleeping angel.  All those trips to see Coop really wore him out.  He was 3 1/2 years here too.  
Here is Cooper.  He was about 10 days old here.  Still in the NICU, but he was doing awesome!  Loved his elephant knees.  Still can't believe he was ever that small.
And here they are now...well a year ago.  I really need to start taking more pics.  I am slacking.

I could never have asked for anything more special to me in my whole life...
except my furry boys.

Here they are.

 Cinch & Wrangler (my furry heartbeats)
Oh how I love them all!




No comments:

Post a Comment