There's these boys. They stole my heart. They call me Mom.

Friday, February 8, 2013

the faux

WOW!
HOTTIE.
This is a picture I found of how Bade fixed his hair this morning.  It's not quite this long, so it's not exact.  I could have found a picture that was more like Bade's hair, but I couldn't resist this cutie to adorn my blog.
Bade is quiet.  He is simple.  But he is getting to the age where he is trying to "fit in". I hate this phase.  I want to tell him how dumb it is to conform to the people around him.  He needs to be Bade and no one else.  I know I succumbed to peer pressure when I was his age.  I mean who didn't wear birks with socks, wind-shorts, a t-shirt tied in a knot at the hip, and a side ponytail.  Well, I did...even if no one else did.  Or wants to admit it.
So this morning when Bade was ready to leave, I noticed his hair fixed this way.  He looked adorable.  I asked who at school wears their hair like this.  He promises that no one does, or that he isn't doing it because some one else is.  I guess I need to take his word for it.  I am just happy he cares about how he looks.  Even his P.E coach noticed his "new do" when he got out of the car this morning.
On another note...
I posted about a couple recipes and have some updates on them.
The  cookie bars were awesome.  Be sure to refrigerate them after they cool.  They are sooooo GOOD.

The roast I cooked last night was pretty good.  The only thing I could find wrong was it was a little "vinegary".  The next time I won't be using the balsamic.  I might try apple cider vinegar.  And a little less than the recipe calls for.

I also found this today.  It looks wonderful. 
Dreamsicle anyone?



No comments:

Post a Comment